aka.ms/yourpc: This link will take you to an app that connects your Windows phone and your Windows PC. You can access all of your phone’s features by connecting it to your computer. This includes your photos gallery, messages, notifications, and other features. Your phone can be managed right from your computer.
You can mirror everything on your phone using the link at aka.ms/yourpc This is also possible on Android devices.
This article will show you how to connect your phone to your computer and how to use “Your Phone App” on your PC.
We’ll also explain the steps and guide for downloading “Your Phone App” to your Windows PC in order to access your phone features.
Use https://aka.ms/yourpc to Link Windows PC and Phone
“Your Phone App”, is usually already installed as a default application on your Windows PC. This program allows you to connect your phone to your Windows computer using mobile apps. You can also control your computer using your phone.
There is a good chance you already have this app on your computer if you have upgraded your operating system to Windows 10 in the October 10, 2018 update.
If you are unable to find the app on Windows PC, it could be that you haven’t updated Windows.
This guide will start by describing the steps required to install ” Your Smartphone App” onto your computer.
- First, click on ” Start” on your Windows 10 desktop.
- Click on the ” Setting” menu to open it.
- Click on the ” Security” menu.
- Click on the ” Check For Update” button.
The system will check automatically for Windows operating system upgrades. The system will automatically search for updates on the network and begin downloading them. You, the user, will need to give permission for the system to install these updates. After the process is completed, “Your Phone App” will be installed on your computer.
Your Phone can be used to link your phone to Windows
These are the steps you should follow when you want to connect your phone to your Windows PC.
- First, click on the ” start” button at the desktop.
- Find the icon for Microsoft Store. Use the search function to locate the app you are looking for when the Microsoft App Store opens.
- Install the Your Smartphone App from the store. After that, open the app to log in with your Microsoft Account.
- Click on the ” Send notification” button in the app. This will send you a notification to link the two devices.
Video Tutorial Connect Your Android Phone To Windows 10
Download the aka.ms/yourpc Android App
- Open https://aka.ms/yourpc on your mobile browser. The link will redirect you directly to Microsoft Store if your Samsung phone is compatible.
- Google Play Store will open on your phone automatically. Install ” Your Phone Companion” – Link to Windows PC.
- To start the installation, click the Install button on the store
- You will find the ” Log In with Microsoft button on the main page when you open the app. You can also log in using a QR code.
- Once you have logged in to your Microsoft account click the Continue button.
- When asked for permission, select ” Allow“.
- On the permission to view and send messages, click ” Allow“.
- Allow the permission to make telephone calls
- Allow access to your contacts.
- Continue to complete the setup process.
Android Phone can use your phone app to link phones to Windows
There is a chance that your Samsung phone has “Your Phone App” already installed.
You can also download “Your Phone App”, from the Google Play Store. Make sure your Android version 7 or higher is installed on your Android device.
You can also find out the version of Android OS that is installed on your device if you’re not certain. This is done to ensure that your Windows PC can be connected flawlessly.
- Go to ” Settings” on your phone.
- Look for the ” system” menu.
- Click on the ” Phone” button.
- The new page will show you the Android version installed on your phone.
You can then determine if your Android device uses Android 7 or later. Then, you can open https://aka.ms/yourpc and start the process of downloading “Your Phone App“.
Those are all the steps that you need to take at https://aka.ms/yourpc to download “Your Phone App” on the computer. Once you have completed them correctly, you should be able to connect your phone to your PC without any problems.