Code Vein is an enjoyable game; its gift exchange mechanism is one of the fun parts. However, it can get frustrating when you get a point for a gift and find out you could have gotten five (5) points for it. This Code Vein gift guide has been written to ensure that that becomes a thing of the past. With the information in this article, you can finally earn the maximum amount of points possible for your gifts, exchange them for valuable and much-needed items, and boost your chances of success.
What is Code Vein?
If you didn’t know, Code Vein is a fun action RPG (role-playing game) created by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is a super popular game as it sold more than one million copies barely six months after its September 2019 release. Bandai Namco Entertainment released the game for Microsoft Office, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It can be played in both the single-player and multiplayer modes.
What Does Code Vein Entail?
The game has a post-apocalyptic setting and is played from a third-person perspective. The player can either play with an AI partner or collaborate with a friend in multiplayer mode. They then battle enemies to advance through the game. There is a plethora of weapons ranging from bayonets and axes to spears and axes. The player’s character is customizable: you can choose your preferred playing style and your appearance.
To get a shot at winning this game, you need to know a number of things one of which is how to exchange your gifts. To help you, we have put together this Code Vein gift guide. With it, you can make the right decisions that will boost your chances of success in this absolutely amazing game.
Code Vein Gift Guide
When you collect valuables in Code Vein, you can exchange them for trading points. With these trading points, you can then secure weapons, armors, and several other items that will enhance your gaming experience and increase your chances of winning. Because of this, you need to get as many trading points as possible for the valuables you have.
To get the highest point possible for a Code Vein valuable, you have to exchange your gifts with the right characters. You see, different characters pay different trading points for different items. Where one character will award you one point for a gift, another will award you 5 points for that same gift. As such, you have to exchange your gift with the right character to get the maximum possible points.
To make sure you get the maximum points by exchanging your items with the right character, we have put together the list below.
Gifts That Get You Maximum Points with Each Character (+5)
- Coco – Aromatic herbs, Tomato Oden Sandwich, Chocolate Garlic Flakes, and Sushi Tacos
- Io – Curious Novelty, Local Pendant, Tomato Oden Sandwich
- Jack – Aged Brandy, Bugarally Doll, Sushi Tacos
- Louis – Faded Comics, Tomato Oden Sandwich, Yellowed Book
- Yakumo – Aged Brandy, Boutique Sake, Bugarally Doll
- Davis – Antique LP Record, Bugarally Doll, Chocolate Garlic Flakes, Classic Camera, Geisha Noodles
- Eva – Flower Seeds, Geisha Noodles, Tomato Oden Sandwich
- Mia – Aromatic Herbs, Fragrant Tea
- Murasame – Board Game, Bugarally Doll, Retro Game, Well-worn Tool
Gifts That Get You Ok Points with Each Character (+3)
- Coco – Blood Bead Candy, Organic Soap, Powerful Spices, Fancy Cologne, Bottled Jam
- Io – Good Gifts [+3]: 35mm Reel, Blood Bead Candy, Bugarally Doll, Chocolate Garlic Flakes, Faded Comics, Fancy Cologne, Fragrant Tea, Organic Soap, Sushi Tacos, Yellowed Book
- Jack – 35mm Reel, Antique Coin, Antique LP Record, Blood Bead Candy, Classic Camera, Expensive Cigars, Flower Seeds, Geisha Noodles, Pungent Cheese, Yellowed Book
- Louis – Blood Bead Candy, Bottled Jam, Bugarally Doll, Elegant Fountain Pen, Fragrant Tea, Geisha Noodles, Spotless Instrument
- Yakumo – 35mm Reel, Antique LP Record, Blood Bead Candy, Board Game, Custom Gun Parts, Faded Comics, Pungent Cheese, Retro Game, Sushi Tacos
- Davis – Blood Bead Candy, Boutique Sake, Expensive Cigars, Protein Powder, Pungent Cheese, Tomato Oden Sandwich, Well-worn Tool, Yellowed Book
- Eva – Antique Coin, Antique LP Record, Blood Bead Candy, Bugarally Doll, Faded Comics, Fancy Cologne, Organic Soap, Spotless Instrument, Undamaged Paint Set
- Mia – Aged Brandy, Blood Bead Candy, Bottled Jam, Bugarally Doll, Fancy Cologne, Geisha Noodles, Organic Soap, Powerful Spices, Sushi Tacos, Tomato Oden Sandwich
- Murasame – Antique LP Record, Blood Bead Candy, Chocolate Garlic Flakes, Custom Gun Parts, Faded Comics, Fancy Cologne, Geisha Noodles, Organic Soap, Stuffed Toy, Sushi Tacos
It bears mentioning that the more points you have, the better your chances at winning are. You already know that points net you items such as weapons and armors; these can make all the difference between whether you have good gaming experience or a great one.