Kodi is a popular media player software allowing users to stream different content on their devices. One of the many add-ons available for Kodi is Openload, which provides access to a wide range of movies and TV shows. However, one of the issues that Kodi users often face while using the Openload addon is the stream authorization pop-up that appears before playing any content. This article will discuss how to disable Openload stream authorization in Kodi and enjoy uninterrupted streaming.
Understanding Openload Stream Authorization in Kodi
Openload is a file-hosting and file-sharing website that allows users to stream and download movies, TV shows, and other types of content. The Openload addon for Kodi enables users to access this content directly from the Kodi interface. However, the Openload servers require a stream authorization code to verify that the user is not a bot or a script trying to access the content. This verification process is necessary to prevent abuse and maintain the quality of service.
When you try to play a video on the Openload addon, a stream authorization pop-up appears on the screen, requesting you to visit a website and enter the code to authorize the stream. This process can be time-consuming and frustrating, especially if you have to do it every time you play a video. Fortunately, there are ways to disable Openload stream authorization in Kodi and avoid this pop-up.
Disabling Openload Stream Authorization in Kodi
Here are the steps to disable Openload stream authorization in Kodi:
- Step 1: Launch Kodi and Navigate to Addons: Start by launching Kodi and navigating to the Addons section.
- Step 2: Access Settings: Once you’re in the Addons section, click on the Settings icon in the screen’s top left corner.
- Step 3: Switch to Expert Mode: On the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll see a menu. At the bottom left of this menu, click on the gear icon to access the settings. Make sure that your Settings are set to Expert mode.
- Step 4: Access Manage Dependencies: Now, select the Addons option and click on Manage Dependencies.
- Step 5: Locate ResolveURL Dependency: Scroll down the list of dependencies until you find ResolveURL. Click on it to select it.
- Step 6: Configure ResolveURL: Click on the Configure button to access the settings for ResolveURL.
- Step 7: Disable Openload: From the Resolvers menu, scroll down and find the Openload option. Click on it to disable it. You should also disable the Automatically Disable Resolver option to ensure that Openload is permanently disabled.
- Step 8: Save Settings: Click the OK button to save your settings and exit the configuration menu.
- Step 9: Clear Cache and Providers: Now, return to the addon you’re using to watch movies and TV shows. Click the Addon Settings/Tools option and select Clear Cache and Providers.
- Step 10: Disable Hosters With Captchas: Next, click Playback Settings and disable the Hosters With Captchas option.
- Note: Different add-ons may have different settings, so that the steps may vary depending on your addon.
- Step 11: Disable Openload in Other Addons: For other add-ons, such as Elysium, you can disable Openload links by clicking the Addon Settings option and then selecting General settings.
Following these steps, you can disable the Openload stream authorization pop-up and enjoy uninterrupted streaming on Kodi. However, it is essential to note that disabling the stream authorization may lead to slower streaming speeds or lower-quality streams, as it removes the verification process that ensures the quality of service.
The Openload stream authorization pop-up is one of the common issues that Kodi users face while using the Openload addon. Following the steps mentioned above, you can disable this pop-up and enjoy seamless streaming on Kodi. However, it is essential to understand the implications of disabling the stream authorization and make an informed decision based on your preferences.
Q1. Is it safe to disable Openload stream authorization in Kodi?
A1. Disabling the stream authorization may lead to slower streaming speeds or lower-quality streams. However, disabling is generally safe, as it does not pose any security risk.
Q2. How do I know if Openload stream authorization is causing buffering issues?
A2. If you experience buffering issues while using the Openload addon, it could be due to stream authorization. Disabling it may improve the streaming speed but also lead to lower-quality streams.
Q3. Can I re-enable Openload stream authorization if needed?
A3. You can re-enable Openload stream authorization by following the steps mentioned above and turning on the “Hosters with captcha” option.
Q4. Are there other add-ons similar to Openload that do not require stream authorization in Kodi?
A4. Yes, many other add-ons are available for Kodi, providing access to a wide range of content without requiring stream authorization. Some of the popular ones include Exodus, Covenant, and Neptune Rising. However, it is essential to note that these add-ons may be illegal in some countries and pose a security risk. Using a reliable VPN service while streaming on Kodi is recommended to protect your privacy and security.
Q5. Can I use Openload without stream authorization on other devices?
A5. No, disabling the stream authorization in Kodi only applies to the Kodi interface. If you want to disable it on other devices, follow the relevant instructions for that device or application.
Following the abovementioned steps, you can easily disable Openload stream authorization in Kodi and enjoy uninterrupted streaming. However, it is essential to use caution while using Kodi and other similar applications to ensure your safety and privacy.
Leave a Reply