Everybody has at one time wondered if Tinder allows you to send photos as messages. This is the simple answer to your question. Even if you have Tinder Gold, you cannot send photos to Tinder. This is not the end, however. There are other ways you can send pictures. Let’s now see how to send pictures through tinder.
You can use prnt.sc to send photos to your Tinder match from your photo album. These are the steps:
- First, click a photo or save it to your camera roll.
- Now, open your internet browser. You can choose to use Chrome, Safari, or another browser.
- Go to prnt.cs from the browser you have opened on your smartphone.
- You can see the Browse Image option in the blue box. Click on the box.
- You will see a pop-up menu from which you can select Image Library.
- Select a photo from the photo gallery that you wish to send.
- The site will then automatically generate a hyperlink for the image.
- Please confirm your order by opening the image once more.
- Copy the link.
- Open Tinder and navigate to the chatbox for the person to whom you want to send the photo.
- Finally, copy the link above and click on Send.
This is a simple and secure method for Tinder users. You can also generate this picture link for images that are already present elsewhere. You can use this link to create a picture link on Google Drive, Instagram or Facebook. Send a link to your Tinder match and start dating.
How to upload pictures to your Tinder profile for one person?
This feature is not available to everyone on Tinder. You can upload a photo to your Tinder profile, and limit it to one person. It is not possible to do it directly, but we can help you.
First, click on the Add Media option on your Tinder profile.
This is a risky procedure so be cautious. It is possible for someone to see your profile and spot it. It is important to act fast and remove it as soon as you can.
Uploading such a photo is best done while you are still in conversation with the person. You can then tell them to look at the photo you have just uploaded and, after they review it, you can quickly delete it. It doesn’t matter how direct you are. Just tell them that it is being uploaded for them. Sometimes a hint can work wonders. Although it is risky, it is possible to do so. You might find it useful and adds to your conversation.
Sending GIFs And Bitmojis On Tinder
You can’t go wrong with Bitmojis or GIFs when you chat on Tinder. It is a great way for to spice up your Tinder conversation. These GIFs can be used to inject humor and expressions of your moods into conversations. It is easy to use it when you are starting a conversation. You may be perceived as more interesting than a rigid person by the other person. This can also describe your personality and how you are able to communicate with them. This could lead to a great match on Tinder.
How to send GIFs on Tinder
It is easy to do and you need to ensure your Tinder app is up-to-date. Now, open the chat box when you have found a match through Tinder. GIF is an option that you can choose from in the chat window’s bottom-left corner.
You don’t need to do anything other than click on the GIF option, as you can see from the above image. A new window will open containing several GIFs, from which you can choose one. You can also search for GIFs you already have in mind.
How do I send Bitmoji to Tinder?
Tinder now allows you to send Bitmojis via Tinder, as it has recently integrated Snapchat’s Bitmojis. These steps are easy as you can see below.
- First, open the Tinder app.
- Next, open the chat box for your Tinder match.
- In the chat window, you will see a green Bitmoji option.
- A new window will then open asking you to “Connect to Snapchat”.
- Finally, enter your login credentials.
It’s that simple. All you have to do is connect to Snapchat to make it work. You don’t have to be concerned about your Snapchat profile appearing on Tinder. Tinder doesn’t allow this, so your Snapchat profile is safe. You also have the option of showing Snapchat’s profile to your friends by activating it in the Settings.
These tips will help you enjoy Tinder more. We hope you found this blog helpful. Thank you for reading our blog. We wish you success in your Tinder search!