Man of the House is an adult game developed by Faerin Games and which can be played on both MacOS and Windows platforms. The game is about a young man who lives in the same house with three very beautiful women. Even better is the fact that the house is in a city full of beautiful women. Man of the House is a fantastic game with many twists.
The young man (you) can decide which of the three girls to pursue with each of them having a unique personality and storyline such that you will never get the same thing. If you choose Ashley, you will help her pursue her personality. Choosing Veronica, who is dominant, will involve a battle to see who comes out on top. And if Clare is the choice you make, you will have the opportunity to help her embrace her deepest desires such that she can embrace who she is fully and without reservation.
The game has between 30 to 40 hours of hot, steamy content. And you can rest assured that you will enjoy the dialog, too.
The following are some of the other features of the game:
- More than 3,500 images
- In-game hints to help you navigate the game
- Two job options each with its own minigame and reward scenes (this is optional)
- Cosplay images you can collect
- A wide and diverse range of animated scenes – numbers over 100
In this Man of the House walkthrough, you will learn how to unlock the game’s endings and earn fantastic rewards.
Before we proceed, it is important to mention that cheating for money and setting your Mood level to the maximum available level will make unlocking endings easier and faster, so go ahead and do that. Also, pursuing the MC path before that of any other character is the way to go. Finally, interact with every character until there are no points left.
How to Unlock MC’s Ending
To unlock MC’s ending in Man of the House, do the following:
- Play and complete Introduction Day – Unlock MC’s first achievement here which are Learning the Ropes and +5 Mom Love
- Buy every available item and upgrade
- Increase intellect and charisma
- Proceed to the health club (at 10am) and do a workout – talk twice to Amy while doing this
- Visit the Tanning Room, also at 10am, at the Health Club and get a tan – limited to once per day
- At 11am, go to work at the Pizzeria, do not stop until you achieve the MILF level 3 alternative payment
- At 6pm, journey by transit to the Casino and open it
How to Increase Strength and Charisma
The following steps will help you boost your strength and charisma and further your goal of unlocking all endings in Man of the House.
- Consistently visit the Tanning Room at 10am every day until your Charisma is at its maximum
- Train at 12noon everyday until your strength level gets to 50
- Work at the Health Club at 12:30pm – You will need a strength level of 30 to do this
- Keep working at the Health Club every day until you unlock Blonde Level 3 – you will need a strength level of 50 to achieve this
- Take a walk at night, locate the guy with the taser and buy it from him
- After purchasing the laser, keep on walking until you find the thief. Use the taser on him.
Where to Find Pam
Visit the Pizzeria between 11am and 1pm
Where to Find Megan
Visit the coffee shop at 8am to find Megan and talk to her about the police station. Then, talk to Veronica. When it is 11am, talk to MC with Veronica’s help. This will unlock an achievement for getting acquainted.
Where to Find Valerie
Valerie owns the Neon Club and can be found there between the hours of 12 midnight and 5am.
This is when the twins will record a new album in the city.
Other Man of the House Events
Doing the following events can help you unlock Man of the House endings.
- Dream – Have a strange dream while you sleep
- Scold – Check on Veronica
- Check in on Ashley
- Also check in on either Mom or Claire
- Check in on Veronica
- For Ashley’s Drink, choose Red Wine. Also, choose to read Message.
- Keep in Mind that Veronica’s Drink is in Manhattan
- For either Claire or Mom’s Drink, choose Irish coffee
- Choose to check for things in your room
How to View Unlocked Endings in Man of the House
To view an ending you have unlocked, simply select your bed, and then click on the “Thinking about the Future” option. Once you are done viewing an ending, return to where you were before you began watching the ending. This will ensure you don’t mess up your game.
How to Unlock Ashley’s Ending
To unlock Ashley’s endings, do the following:
- Max out all of Ashley’s stats
- Max out all of Sophia’s stats
- Pay for a pregnancy test at the Drug Store
How to Unlock Veronica’s Ending
To unlock Veronica’s endings, do the following:
- Max out all of Veronica’s stats
- Max out all of Amy’s stats
- Battle Debby at Masquerade and win
How to Unlock Claire’s Mom’s Ending
Unlock the first ending by maxing her (Claire’s Mum) stats at the office
Before you unlock her second ending, you have to:
- Max out all of Emma’s stats to unlock Emma’s ending
- Max out all of Pam’s stats to unlock her ending
- Finally, max out all of Diane’s stats to unlock Claire’s Mum’s second ending
There is one final, special ending though. And to unlock this, you need to:
- Watch every available ending in the house
- Max out Ashley’s jealousy
- Max out Claire’s mum’s suspicion
Congratulations! You have successfully unlocked all Man of the House endings. We are sure you enjoyed that and we believe you found this Man of the House walkthrough guide really helpful.