Do you want to know the temporary password for Nabi tablet? You are in the right place, friend. It is possible to retrieve passwords for Nabi JR, Nabi tablet 2 and other versions. This post will discuss how to retrieve temporary passwords and what to do when you receive an error message from mommy mode.
Get Nabi Temporary Password
- First, turn on the Nabi tablet.
- Then select Menu.
- Then choose between the Daddy and Mommy Modes.
- After entering your temporary password, tap “Submit”.
- Finally, you can now use all the functions of your tablet.
What happens if this method doesn’t work?
If the above password method does not work, please follow the steps below.
- First, choose the Menu.
- You can then choose between Mommy or Daddy.
- This email will be sent to the registered email address.
- Go to your email and open the email from Nabi. Next, click the “Reset Password” button.
- After entering your email address and new password, tap on Continue.
After everything is completed, you can select the mommy mode and log in to the device using your new credentials.
Are you having trouble logging in to the Mommy Mode?
If you receive an “invalid password”, after entering the correct password, it is likely that something is wrong. This is a sign that there may be an issue with the Nabi servers. If the problem persists, please follow tahese steps.
- You can turn off your Wifi, or switch to airplane mode on your tablet.
- Finally, you can log in using the same password after you have completed this process. You will now be able login with no problems.
What happens if this approach doesn’t work?
After you’ve checked everything, if it is still not working, you need to do a factory reset. After the factory reset is completed, everything including Nabi apps as well as other files will be deleted.
Instructions for factory reset:
- Switch off your Nabi tablet.
- Next, press the volume or power button.
- The menu will open and you can select “Wipe Data/Factory Repair” by pressing the volume button.
- After that, just press the power button and wait for your tablet’s restart. Next, just follow the same steps as before to set up your Nabi tablet.
Please note: If your device does not start, please press the power button.
We hope you are now able to solve your Nabi tablet temporary password problem. These are some solutions to help you find the password. We hope you find this useful. We are grateful for your time.