You might wonder how you can make Undertale big if you have downloaded it from Steam. It can be frustrating to want to play Undertale fullscreen but don’t know how to maximize it on your computer.
3 Ways to Make Undertale Fullscreen
Are you having trouble making Undertale fullscreen? It locked in a small window mode the first time I ran it. It might take some time to find the bug but it is very easy to move full screen. You can use it with most other games that have a small window on your laptop.
4 Methods to Get Undertale Fullscreen:
Based on research and testing, you will discover four ways to switch from the Undertale mini version to the fullscreen version. If one of these options doesn’t work, you can try the other. If none of these options work, please leave a comment. We have four ways to make Undertale fullscreen.
- The F4 button is pressed. This is called a function button, and you will find your function keys on the top row.
- At the same time, press the F4 and FN buttons. The function button FN (or FN) is located in the lower corner of your keyboard. It will appear in lowercase on Mac computers like this: fn.
- Use the ALT and ENTER buttons simultaneously . These two buttons can be combined to switch from a small screen mode to full-screen mode. It doesn’t matter what program or game you are playing. On some keyboards, the ENTER button may be called RETURN.
- At the same time, press the CTRL + F4 keys. Mac computers do not have ALT keys so you will have to use either the CTRL key or control key. F4 is a standard function on Mac computers.
You only need one of these methods to make Undertale Fullscreen on your computer or laptop screen. Follow the steps to make Undertale Fullscreen.
Although the game developers have not acknowledged it as a bug in Undertale, players can still agree that it affects gameplay. There is an easy solution, as mentioned above.
FN and F4
Laptops have a smaller keyboard than desktop computers, which means that there is less room for keys. The row of function keys serves different purposes and is used as traditional function keys. You must press the FN key first.
How to make Undertale fullscreen for Windows 10:
- Windows 10 does not display the full screen of your game like previous Windows versions. Instead, you can press F4 to open Windows 10.
- Instead, it opens the Project screen.
- To make Undertale full-screen on Windows 10, use ALT+Enter simultaneously to take control of the entire screen.
- Windows 10 Project screen after pressing F4
- Undertale is a videogame about a child who falls into an underworld full of monsters.
- Instead of avoiding magic bullet attacks and dodging them, FIGHT or ACT your way to victory in battle.
- Every monster is unique in their attacks and personalities. They are all here to help you.
- If you wish, you can also show MERCY
You might even make friends. What happens if you encounter a relentless killer. Many players have issues with Undertale fullscreen. The game will lock in windowed mode and not use the full screen.
There are simple solutions depending on what type of computer you use. Below is one solution to make Undertale fullscreen. It doesn’t matter from where you purchased the game, Humble Bundle or Steam. If the fullscreen button appears missing or greyed on your window, these commands will force the game into fullscreen mode.
How to Make Undertale Fullscreen Windows:
Let’s say you’re playing Undertale on Windows. You must use the three keyboard shortcuts to make Undertale fullscreen.
F4 maximizes the game window and gives you fullscreen in Undertale.
Imagine that you’re on a laptop with the F keys mapping to different functions. It is possible that you will need to use the “fn” key on your laptop with the F4 key from Undertale.
Alt + Enter
This command makes Undertale fullscreen for Windows. This key combination toggles between fullscreen and window mode for computer gaming, such as Undertale.
Undertale is a great game that everyone should play. The indie RPG, which was developed by one person and is highly acclaimed, represents creativity and ingenuity in a market saturated with sequels and prequels. It was a worthy game of the year and deserves to be! Play the game in fullscreen, just like it was meant to be played!
This is a remarkable feat! This is a simple fix that makes Undertale fully screen. Although we don’t know the reason this bug can breathe, it is not a major headache. Keep in touch with us and send your questions. Comment in the comments section. Bye!