Are you using Kodi Media Player, you might be searching for a way to watch your favorite movie online using Kodi Media Player. But what if you have been searching for a way and couldn’t find a solution yet! Well, to sort out your problem, we have written this guide especially focused on streaming and watching online movies.
To achieve any sort of functionality on Kodi, you must install an addon. These addons are just small programs which are designed to perform certain tasks for which it is designed. No matter if you are looking to stream movies, tv shows, sports, listen to music or anything, you just to need to find a suitable addon and your problem will be sorted out.
In this case, since you are planning to watch movies on Kodi Media Player, we are going to discuss about a popular addon known as Space Mov Addon. The best part of this addon is that it only features movies. That means everything about this addon is movies.
An addon which has all sort of categories including movies, tv shows, etc. can be a bit confusing. It is difficult to update each and every category if an addon has lots of stuff. But when an addon has only one specific content, it is more likely that everything will be updated to date.
The Space Movie Kodi Addon is one such popular addon which is developed by Mucky Duck team. It is not a part of the official repository from Kodi so don’t contact them in case of any help. But you can ping Mucky Duck team for Space Mov Kodi Addon.
So, let’s get started and see how to download and install Space Mov Addon on Kodi media player:
Step 1: Start by Launching Kodi Media Player. Click Setting icons.
Step 2: Click on File Manager.
Step 3: Click Add source.
Step 4: Click None.
Step 5: Enter the exact URL: http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml
Step 6: Now you need to name it. Enter the name as “Mucky Repo.”
Step 7: Move back home screen and Click on “Add-Ons.”
Step 8: Click on Installer Package icon.
Step 9: Click Install from Zip file.
Step 10: Click Mucks Repo.
Step 11: Click on Repository.mdrepo-1.0.2.zip.
Step 12: After some time, you will see a notification which says “Add-On Installed.”
Step 13: Click on Install from Repository.
Step 14: Click Mucky Ducks Repo.
Step 15: Click Video Add-ons.
Step 16: Click SPACE Mov.
Step 17: Click on Install.
Step 18: Wait for some while you see a notification like “SPACE MOV Add-on Installed.”
Now, if you are running an older version of Kodi, i.e., Kodi v16 Jarvis. Please follow the steps given below:
Install the Space Movie Addon for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From Home Screen > System > File Manager and click on it.
- Now Click on “Add Source.”
- Click the box that says , now enter URL as http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml and press Done.
- Next, name it as Muckys. Next, hit OK.
- Go back Home Screen > System.
- Now click on Add-ons and choose “Install From Zip File.”
- Choose Muckys. Now, select the option that says Repository.MDRepo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message which says addon successfully installed.
- Now, Select Install from the repository, and choose Mucky Ducks Repository.
- Now, all categories of addons will be shown. Choose Video add-ons and then Space Mov.
- Select Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- You can use Space Mov Kodi addon by navigating to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Space Mov from your home screen.
That was pretty much of it.
Installing Space Mov Kodi Addon is very easy if you follow the exact procedure of downloading and installing Space Mov Addon for Kodi. If you are not running the latest version of Kodi, please follow the second guide.
We hope you have followed the steps as instructed and you are good to go. If you are still facing any sort of problem, please let us know in the comment section below. We will be more than happy to assist you on the same. Thanks for walking with us till, bye.