There have been many situations where you may want to see LinkedIn profiles anonymously. This is a great way to get started on LinkedIn. You can search for competitors, update your profile and find potential clients. Businesses can also use it to keep in touch without having to create profiles. It is a great tool for competition and recruiting. It is now more competitive than ever, and it has become a valuable possession to be able to recruit and develop in private. You can do it anonymously using the private mode. This article will provide you with detailed information on how to view your LinkedIn profile without creating an account.
Anonymous view of your LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn allows professionals to create and use reference in an easier, quicker and more convenient manner. If someone visits your LinkedIn profile, it is because they are interested in your portfolio. You will see the profile picture, name and location of any person you visit. You can control this by disabling your profile. You will learn what you should do and how.
This article will show you how to view LinkedIn profiles anonymously.
Steps to view your LinkedIn profile anonymously
- To begin, use a query like ” site.linkedin.com/in” to determine the LinkedIn profile URL of the person.
- Copy the URL to your profile.
- After the URL has been analyzed, you will see a screen.
- Click on the HTML tab to copy the code.
- Paste HTML code into online HTML viewer like https://codebeautify.org/htmlviewer/.
- That’s it !!!! You can now see your LinkedIn profile anonymously, without creating an account.
Use your Desktop
- Log in to LinkedIn.com using your username and password.
- Use the three buttons in the upper-right corner to access the Account section.
- Next, click Settings & Privacy.
- Click on the link at the top that says “How others view your LinkedIn activity”.
- Click again on “Profile viewing options”.
- Click thereon to expand the menu. Below are three additional options.
- Your name and headline: This feature allows users to determine your complete profile.
Private mode: This will not show any of your personal details. If you want to remain completely anonymous, then use the private mode.
Follow these steps to use the LinkedIn App:
- Log in to the app using your username & password.
- Click the View Profile option in the upper-right corner.
- Click on the Settings link in your LinkedIn profile.
- Next, click on Privacy tab to view your profile options.
- Choose the private mode option.
- You are now ready to go.
StyleBot Chrome extension
- Click this link to install the StyleBot Chrome extension
- Click on Stylebot Extension and then go to Options.
- Enter linkedin.com as the URL and the CSS code in the Add New button.
- It can be saved.
#ad display: none; #advocate-modal background: none; #advocate-modal .modal-content display: none; .reg-upsell display: none; body.advocate-modal-visible overflow: initial;
This site can be viewed in Incognito mode. You can also log in to view profiles and view them without the person being aware.
This article will help you to view your LinkedIn profile without an account. These are the tips and tricks that will help you get a hold of the profile of this person or organization. There are many tricks and tools that can be used to accomplish this. There are many options for this task. So, I hope and believe that you now have a clear understanding of the subject. We have now covered the topic in depth using a variety of methods.